Home Health Care | Wilmington, IL
Absolute Home Care Plus is dedicated to providing an alternative for the elderly, disabled and others needing a little extra support and assistance to live safe, comfortably and independently in their own homes. Our owners strive to provide their patients and families with highly personalized home health care continues to help families overcome difficult challenges everyday from companionship and medication reminders to light housekeeping and meal preparation. Absolute Home Care Plus continues to evolve and grow everyday to make a difference in the lives of all of our patients. We currently serve Wilmington, Braidwood, Morris, Joliet, Bourbonnais and surrounding areas of Illinois.
We are committed to providing high quality, client centered and affordable Home Care services to our patients to assist them in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
In The News
Click below to read our recent feature in the newspaper.
For more information about Absolute Home Care Plus, our team, or any of our services please contact us today by filling out our short form found here. We look forward to hearing form you and assisting you anyway we can.
Serving Wilmington, Braidwood, Pontiac, Morris, Joliet, Bourbonnais and surrounding areas of Illinois, including the counties of Will, Grundy, Kankakee, Livingston, DuPage and Cook